January 25, 2009

In Which the Author Introduces the Q&A Blog

Hello. I just thought I'd let everyone know that since I was feeling bored today, I've created a Question and Answer blog. I'm not sure how much of a point there was in doing so, but if anyone has any pressing questions in regards to Naroni, feel free to pop in there and leave your question as a comment wherever you feel it's appropriate. For future reference, the link can be found under the "Useful Links" on the side of the page.

Of course, feel free to also ask questions on this site too.

Now, in a weak attempt to apologize for needlessly interrupting your day, here are the rest of the old age/sex change pictures I had lying around. The first one, King Roderick's, can be found here. Excuse the poor quality of these pictures, they're pretty old. Have a nice day, everyone! *runs off to finish next Ashelia chapter*















7 comments:

Penelope said...

Alina makes a pretty handsome man. :D

The Q and A blog is cleverly done! I like the banner too.

*Waits for new chapter of Ashelia*

Van said...

Thanks. The banner looks a little grainy on my machine, but JPEGS will do that to you, unfortunately :(

Alina got some pretty good genes. She's a pretty woman, and you're right, she looks quite handsome as a man. She looks a little like Dalston, which makes sense because they're first cousins. Most of her siblings are also not too unpleasant to look at, although I'd have to say they saved the best genes for her: http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg392/dinuriel/Family%20Trees/SadielSearle_CallcevernRiona.jpg

Anonymous said...

Oh MAN is it a good thing Electra was born a girl! She is one fuggo man.

Dalston makes a pretty girl, though. Not that I'm surprised. :P

Anonymous said...

Oh MAN is it a good thing Electra was born a girl! She is one fuggo man.

Dalston makes a pretty girl, though. Not that I'm surprised. :P

Van said...

I think I may have used the same face template for Electra and Halford (although fortunately, it looks drastically different on the different genders, so it's not too noticeable). Halford wears his much better than male Electra does though.

Dalston is a rather pretty girl. He has kind of a slightly girly look to him, so you're right, it's not too surprising.

Tessa said...

Lo! Some of the guys make good looking girls! I just started reading your bog, it's very intriguing!

Van said...

Heheh... I'd forgotten about all of these pictures. I should probably make some updated ones now that I have Gunmod.

Glad you're enjoying so far :D